- Basic computer literacy: Students should have basic knowledge of how to use a computer, including using a web browser and navigating the internet.
- Language proficiency: Students should be able to read, write, and speak in the language that the course is taught in.
- Internet access: Students should have a reliable internet connection to access course materials and complete online assignments.
- Email address: Students should have an active email address to communicate with instructors and receive course updates.
- Time commitment: Students should be able to commit enough time to complete course work and assignments, attend classes or webinars, and participate in discussions.
- Motivation and self-discipline: Students should be motivated to learn and have the self-discipline to stay on track with course work and assignments.
- Willingness to learn: Students should be open to learning new concepts and skills, and be willing to seek help when needed.
- Access to required software or tools: Depending on the course, students may need access to specific software or tools to complete assignments. It is important that students have access to these resources.
- Comprehensive coverage: The course covers a wide range of topics including web development, e-commerce, and digital marketing, providing a comprehensive understanding of the subject.
- Interactive learning: The course offers an interactive learning experience through a variety of multimedia resources such as videos, quizzes, and projects.
- Experienced instructors: The course is taught by experienced instructors who have expertise in their respective fields, providing valuable insights and knowledge to students.
- Flexibility: The course is designed to be flexible, allowing students to learn at their own pace and on their own schedule.
- Practical projects: The course offers practical projects and assignments, giving students hands-on experience and preparing them for real-world situations.
- Affordable: The course is affordable and accessible, making it accessible to a wide range of learners.
- Industry-relevant content: The course content is updated regularly to keep up with the latest trends and changes in the industry, ensuring that students are equipped with the most up-to-date knowledge and skills.
- Certification: Upon completion of the course, students receive a certification that demonstrates their skills and knowledge to potential employers.
- Beginners who are interested in learning web development and want to start from scratch.
- Small business owners who want to create and manage their own website or online store.
- Marketing professionals who want to enhance their digital marketing skills and create effective online campaigns.
- Freelancers who want to add web development and design to their skill set.
- Individuals who want to build a personal blog or portfolio website.
- Students who want to learn web development and design for their academic or career goals.
- Entrepreneurs who want to start an online business or create a startup.
- Non-technical professionals who want to understand the basics of web development and design for their job roles.
A basic computer course typically covers the fundamentals of using a computer, including both hardware and software components. The software course covers topics such as operating systems, file management, basic word processing and spreadsheet skills, internet browsing and email communication, computer security, and programming concepts. The hardware course covers topics such as computer components, troubleshooting techniques, peripherals, and networking concepts.
- Introduce students to the fundamental concepts of web development
- Provide hands-on training in web development tools and technologies like Git and Bootstrap
- Teach students how to design and create websites
- Provide an overview of basic SEO techniques and principles
- Teach students how to develop and launch an online store using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Offer practical experience in developing and launching a website
Course Outline: Section 1: Introduction to Web Development
- Understanding the Web and its Components
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction to CSS
- Introduction to Git
Section 2: Advanced HTML and CSS
- HTML5 and its features
- CSS3 and its features
- Responsive Design and Bootstrap
- Introduction to Node.js
Section 4: Introduction to WordPress
- Setting up a WordPress site
- Customizing WordPress themes
- Working with WordPress Plugins
Section 5: Introduction to WooCommerce
- Setting up a WooCommerce store
- Adding products to the store
- Configuring shipping and payment options
Section 6: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO Basics
- On-page SEO techniques
- Off-page SEO techniques
Section 7: Launching and Maintaining a Website
- Launching a website
- Maintaining a website
- Best practices for website maintenance
Course Duration: 12 weeks (3 months)
Course Delivery Method: Online self-paced
- Basic computer literacy
- A computer with internet access
- A web browser
- A text editor
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (optional)
- Individuals who are interested in learning web development
- Beginners who want to develop their skills in web development
- Professionals who want to upgrade their web development skills
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to create and launch an online store
- Self-paced learning with 24/7 access to course material
- Interactive lessons with real-world examples and exercises
- Practical assignments to apply what you have learned
- Access to a community forum to interact with other students
- Feedback and support from experienced instructors
- Certificate of completion upon finishing the course
- Lectures 46
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 257
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self