Is a highly anticipated event hosted by Digitate School and College System, marking the culmination of an academic year filled with learning, growth, and achievement. This year’s event promises to be a celebration of the hard work and dedication of students, faculty, and staff who have worked tirelessly to make this academic year a success.
Event: Final Day of Session 2022-23 for Meeting of Parents, Teachers and Children Performance, Certificate and Position Holder Cups Distribution Ceremony
Date: 22nd March 2023
Time: 09:00am – 02:00pm
Venue: Sardar Town, Near Samarzar, Adayala Road, Rawalpindi
Chief Guest: Lt. Col. (Retd) Muhammad Iqbal
09:00am – 09:30am: Registration and Welcome
- Participants arrive and check in to receive name tags and any other necessary materials. Welcome speeches are delivered by the host and the chief guest.
09:30am – 10:30am: Meeting of Parents and Teachers
- Parents and teachers gather to discuss the academic progress and performance of the students, as well as any other relevant issues.
10:30am – 11:00am: Refreshment Break
- Attendees take a short break to enjoy light refreshments and network with each other.
11:00am – 12:00pm: Children’s Performances on Stage
- Students perform on stage, showcasing their talents in music, dance, drama, and other areas.
12:00pm – 12:30pm: Certificate Distribution Ceremony
- Certificates are distributed to all students who have successfully completed the academic year.
12:30pm – 01:00pm: Position Holder Cups Distribution Ceremony
- Position holder cups are awarded to students who have achieved the highest marks in their respective classes.
01:00pm – 02:00pm: Closing Ceremony
- Closing remarks by the host and the chief guest. Attendees are given the opportunity to network and socialize before departing